This girl looks like Kesha.
But sings better.
the host may as well as said
“and may the odds be ever in your favour!”
petra mede looks like effie trinket
sooner or later you’ll become a multifandom blog
WE WERE WATCHING THIS MOVIE IN GYM AND THE MAIN CHARACTER WAS LIKE “I’M TIRED AND HUNGRY AND HORNY” AND ME AT THIS OTHER CUTE GUY IN THE BACK JUST BOTH GO “SAME” AND LOOK AT EACH OTHER AND I WINKED AND EVERYONE WAS SO UNCOMFORTABLE BUT I WAS LAUGHING REALLY HARD AND THIS IS WHY I DONT HAVE FRIENDS
can we have a tumblr marriage for you guys?
IM ACTUALLY CRYING
- the 5 stages of tumblr
- stage 1: you will understand nothing, "wtf is this" will be a reoccurring thought
- stage 2: once you kind of get the hang of it, you will be on constantly and obsess over followers, even though your blog is probably still shit
- stage 3: probably the shortest of all the stages, you will get bored of tumblr for a while and go out in the "real world".
- stage 4: you realize how addicting tumblr really is and how foolish you were to believe you could just leave
- stage 5: tumblr becomes your life support. this stage never ends.